Shenzhen 3DOE Technology Co.,Ltd.
As with tactile coordinate measuring machines 3DOE records the coordinates and their orientation in space for any feature of interest:
· Surface points and sections
· Holes, punch holes and edges
· Diameters, lengths, angles ...
Fields of Application
· Inspection of sheet metal parts and car bodies, e.g. in pilot production, process optimizing, tool try-outs, start of series production or during random samples
· Quality control of large objects, e.g. aircraft, ships, wind turbines, etc.
· Verification of plastic parts, e.g. for first article inspection
· Verification and recording of jigs and fixtures
· Measuring of models and prototypes, e.g. vehicle interior and exterior design
· Verification of tubes and wires with respect to their three-dimensional shape
· Measuring trimming edges of two-dimensional sheet metal blanks
· Deformation analysis of car and climatic chamber tests
· Measuring of reference point fields
Advantages of the 3DOE Technique
· Complete 3D measuring machine with minimum hardware requirements (2 cases with a total weight of 23 kg)
· The object is not touched during measuring
· Very high accuracy also for large objects
· No wear and tear, no decrease of accuracy
· Easy handling
· Independent of environmental conditions (climatic chamber, open air ...)
22 other products in the same category: